Please don’t tell me that I’m the only one that’s vulnerable.
Thank you so much. And I agree—I love the story Glee has told, and continues to tell, about Kurt and sex. While there has been a couple of episodes in which it was an overt plot, most of it has been told as a more quiet arc. It’s one of my favorite topics to talk about.
I tend to think of Kurt’s story about sex as learning to want and be wanted, and learning to touch and be touched.
Under a cut for length.
A: fandom you blog about the most
B: favourite kinks for one of your otps?
C: which fandom do you know the most about?
D: top 5 fandoms?
E: a character you think you’re the most like?
F: a book or film or series that you think deserves a larger following
G: a show/film etc., that you used to love, but that tumblr ruined for you
H: a character that you love to hate?
I: a book you can read over and over
J: a show you keep meaning to watch but have yet to get around to
K: your otp of otps
L: a quote from one of your fandoms which you absolutely adore
M: your favourite writer/s
N: your favourite crackship
O: tell us about your favourite AU for one of your ships
P: a fandom that you’re in, but really hate
Q: a ship or two that you really hate?
R: best book to film adaptation, in your opinion?
S: which ship do you have an infinite amount of songs for?
T: favourite female characters?
U: favourite male characters?
V: favourite non romantic pair?
W: a fandom that you’ll always be a part of
X: which of your favourite shows has the best cinematography?
Y: which of your favourite shows has the worst writing?
Z: a fandom you would love to sit down, and give a lesson on manners and personal space?
1. What do they like to talk about?
2. What don’t they talk about?
3. What have each of them given up for each other?
4. What compromises have they made with each other?
5. Do each of them know how the other takes their tea/coffee/other?
6. How much do they trust each other?
7. In what ways do they prefer to show affection for each other?
8. Do either have habits that annoy the other?
9. What habits does each find endearing in each other?
10. What is the division of power like in the relationship?
11. How did they meet?
12. When did they realize that they were interested in each other?
13. How did their first kiss go?
14. What was their first fight about?
15. How was their first time having sex?
16. When did they first tell each other that they loved them?
17. What was their last phone call (text/letter/insert applicable) about?
18. What was the last lie each of them told the other?
19. When was the last time either slept alone?
20. Where did they last have dinner together (and what did they eat)?
21. Will this be the last relationship each of them has?
22. What will their last words to each other be?
> Describe or Draw
23. Each of the pair from the other’s point of view
24. A hug between them
25. A kiss between them
26. One borrowing the other’s clothes
27. The pair entertaining themselves on a rainy day
28. One caring for the other when they are injured/sick
29. One cooking for the other
30. How would the pair fare in a post-apocalyptic setting?
31. If they were a fruit or vegetable, which fruit or vegetable would each of them be?
32. How quickly, and through what means, would each be able to tell if an imposter had replaced the other?
33. How well would the couple do as a team in a bar fight?
34. Who buys the milk when they run out?
35. If one was abducted, how would the other respond, and how capable of organizing a rescue would they be?
36. Who handles spiders?
abortion won’t stop because you made it nearly impossible to have clinical support
LGBT people won’t stop loving each other because you banned marriage equality
sex won’t stop because of your abstinence only education programs
LIFE WON’T STOP BECAUSE YOU DEEMED IT IMMORAL IT WILL JUST BECOME MORE RISKY
"If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve."-Jellos Biafra